Real Estate Commission responsibilities:
- Administering the New Hampshire broker's and salesperson's real estate exams.
- Accrediting and monitoring real estate course providers and education courses.
- Issuing, and renewing, the real estate licenses of qualified broker and salesperson candidates and real estate firms.
- Maintaining official department records of schools, instructors, license/exam applicants, consumer complaints and licensees.
- Adopting administrative rules under RSA 541-A relative to the effective enforcement of RSA 331-A, the New Hampshire Real Estate Practice Act.
- Monitoring the statewide practice of real estate brokerage in New Hampshire and investigating complaints of illegal activity.
- Conducting administrative disciplinary hearings under RSA 541-A and, where necessary, imposing disciplinary sanctions.
Commission meeting schedules are subject to change. If you have any questions please contact the Commission office at (603) 271-2701. Meetings may include public and non-public sessions. Meetings are held at the Office of Professional Licensure and Certification, 121 South Fruit Street, Concord, NH 03301.
- January 17, 2017
- February 21, 2017
- March 21, 2017
- April 18, 2017
- May 16, 2017
- June 20, 2017
- July 18, 2017
- August 15, 2017
- September 19, 2017
- October 17, 2017
- November 21, 2017
- December 19, 20167
Send any Questions or Comments to email@example.com.