NH Board of Accountancy - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page

Application Forms

Forms for licensure as a Certified Public Accountant in New Hampshire.

Renewal Forms

Renewal Period is now closed.

The renewal period for licensees’ with last name A-F is now closed.

Firm Renewals

The renewal period is now closed for Domestic Firms.

Expired and Inactive Status Licensees

If you have not renewed your license you will need to file Return to Active Practice Form pdf file and will be required to submit all formal certificates of completion. If you find you are unable to meet your CPE requirement, please contact this agency immediately. If you have a question, send an email to Dawn Couture, Supervisor II, at dawn.couture@oplc.nh.gov.

If you want to return to active practice from inactive or expired status fill out and return Return to Active Practice Form pdf file and supporting documents.

Expired Firms

If your firm permit has expired please fill out and return a completed Firm Permit Registration pdf file

If you have questions or require further information, please contact the Board office.

Portable Document Format Symbol Portable Document Format (.pdf). Visit nh.gov for a list of free .pdf readers for a variety of operating systems.

Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
7 Eagle Square |  Concord, NH 03301
Main Telephone: (603) 271-2152