NH Board of Accountancy - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page

License Renewal

Expiration and renewal of Certified Public Accountants licenses.


To renew your firm, please renew by paper application pdf file, and mail to the board. Applications are not accepted by email, or fax.

Expired and Inactive Status Licensees

If you have not renewed your license you will need to file hardcopy Return to Active Practice application pdf file and will be required to submit all formal certificates of completion. If you find you are unable to meet your CPE requirement, please contact this agency immediately. If you have a question, send an email to Dawn Couture, Supervisor II.

If you want to return to active practice from inactive or expired status fill out and return Return to Active Practice application and supporting documents.

Expired Firms

If your firm permit has expired please fill out and return a completed Firm Permit Application pdf file.

If you have questions or require further information, please contact the Board office.

Portable Document Format Symbol Portable Document Format (.pdf). Visit nh.gov for a list of free .pdf readers for a variety of operating systems.

Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
121 South Fruit Street |  Concord, NH 03301
Main Telephone: (603) 271-2152