Airborne Radon Mitigation Certification
Certification is required for persons engaged in designing and installing Radon Airborne Mitigation Systems pursuant to RSA 310-A:189-a.
- Emergency Order #29 Exhibit H
Modifications Applicable to all OPLC Licensed Professionals
- Certain Continuing Education Requirements for Licensed Professionals Waived
- Continuing Education of Licensed Professionals Through Remote Instruction
- Waiver of Notarization Requirements
- Electronic Signatures Accepted
- RSA 310-A:189-a requires certification of Airborne Radon Mitigation Installers through the following entities:
- National Radon Proficiency Program offered by the American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists, Inc.; or
- National Radon Safety Board
Questions on how to become certified as an Airborne Radon Mitigation Installer should be directed to the National Radon Proficiency Program or the National Radon Safety Board.
- NH Real Estate Commission
- Radon in Your Home : An Overview for New Hampshire New Hampshire Homeowners
NH Department of Environmental Services revised fact sheet