Applications for Optometrists
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
- Optional Informational Question for Initial License
- Optional questionnaire Regarding Medicaid-to-Schools and Application for Licensure
Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Renewal of License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov.
About Renewing Your License Online
Annual Continuing Education Reporting
Reinstatement of License
- Application for Reinstatement of License
- Use this application if license has been lapsed for more than 30 days.
- Application for Reinstatement of License (30 days)
- Use this application if license has been lapsed for 30 days or less.
Other Requirements for Licensure
For other additional documents and forms