Applications for Reflexologists, Structural Integrators, and Asian Bodywork Therapists

This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.

Reflexologists, Structural Integrators, and Asian Bodywork Therapists Home

Initial License

To obtain an initial Bodyworker license in New Hampshire, an applicant must:

  • Submit a Bodyworker license application and pay the required license fee;
  • Hold current National Certification from the appropriate association as required by RSA 328-H.

The national certification requirements for licensure shall be as follows:

  • A Reflexologist shall hold current certification from the American Reflexology Certification Board.
  • A Structural Integrator shall hold:
    • (1) current certification from a program that is recognized by the International Association of Structural Integration (IASI) as compliant with IASI’s current educational standards, as listed on the IASI website at or directly at; or
    • (2)  Membership in the IASI at a level that requires a diploma or certificate from an IASI-recognized teaching institution.
  • An Asian Body Therapist shall hold current certification (1)  As a diplomate in Asian bodywork therapy from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM); or (2)  From the American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia (AOBTA).

Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:

Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301

Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check

Renewal of License

Visit: Online Applications for Renewal  (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)

To renew a Bodyworker license in New Hampshire, a licensee must:

  • Submit documentation of continuing National certification.

If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at

About Renewing Your License Online

Other Requirements for Licensure

Reflexologists, Structural Integrators, and Asian Bodywork Therapists Home