Applications for Reflexologists, Structural Integrators, and Asian Bodywork Therapists
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
To obtain an initial Bodyworker license in New Hampshire, an applicant must:
- Submit a Bodyworker license application and pay the required license fee;
- Hold current National Certification from the appropriate association as required by RSA 328-H.
The national certification requirements for licensure shall be as follows:
- A Reflexologist shall hold current certification from the American Reflexology Certification Board.
- A Structural Integrator shall hold current certification from the International Association of Structural Integrators or the Rolf Institute.
- An Asian Bodywork Therapist shall hold current certification as a diplomate in Asian bodywork therapy from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Renewal of License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
To renew a Bodyworker license in New Hampshire, a licensee must:
- Submit documentation of continuing national certification.
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive a renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact email@example.com. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.