Applications for Reflexologists, Structural Integrators, and Asian Bodywork Therapists
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
To obtain an initial Bodyworker license in New Hampshire, an applicant must:
- Submit a Bodyworker license application and pay the required license fee;
- Hold current National Certification from the appropriate association as required by RSA 328-H.
The national certification requirements for licensure shall be as follows:
- A Reflexologist shall hold current certification from the American Reflexology Certification Board.
- A Structural Integrator shall hold:
- (1) current certification from a program that is recognized by the International Association of Structural Integration (IASI) as compliant with IASI’s current educational standards, as listed on the IASI website at https://www.theiasi.net or directly at https://www.theiasi.net/si-training-programs; or
- (2) Membership in the IASI at a level that requires a diploma or certificate from an IASI-recognized teaching institution.
- An Asian Body Therapist shall hold current certification (1) As a diplomate in Asian bodywork therapy from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM); or (2) From the American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia (AOBTA).
Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Renewal of License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
To renew a Bodyworker license in New Hampshire, a licensee must:
- Submit documentation of continuing national certification.
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov.
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive a renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
Other Requirements for Licensure
Request a Wall Certificate
For other additional documents and forms
Reflexologists, Structural Integrators, and Asian Bodywork Therapists Home