Board of Professional Engineers Application Forms
Forms and exam information for licensure as a Professional Engineer in New Hampshire.
All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
Attention FE/EIT Candidates: The FE/EIT exam is now a computer based exam (CBT.) Registering for the FE exam is a two step process. Candidates approved by the Board must also register online with NCEES:
- NH Registration for the FE/EIT Exam
- NCEES Registration for the FE Exam (Choose NH)
- NCEES Candidate Registration Guide
- Application for Engineer-In-Training Certificate This application is for individuals that have taken and passed the FE exam in another jurisdiction and are requesting an EIT certificate. Verification of passing the examination is required.
Exam or Licensure as Professional Engineer
- Apply Online – For Reciprocal License Only
Please Note: If your business is a DBA, in the Assumed Names/Trade Names: field, please type in DBA and then the DBA name of the company.
- Engineer Application Form
Deadline for October Exam is July 1.
- Deadline for April Exam is January 1.
- Credit Card Payment Form
- Re-Application for PE Exam
Deadline for October Exam is August 1. If you have not sat for the exam in the past 12 months please contact the Board office to confirm your application is still on file.
- Deadline for April Exam is February 1.
- Temporary Permit
- Certificate of Authorization to Practice Engineering
Certificate of Authorization from the Board must be obtained prior to applicant registering with the Secretary of State
- Reinstatement of Lapsed Professional Engineer License
- Law and Ethics Questionaire