Board of Psychologists Application Forms
Forms for licensure as a Psychologist in New Hampshire.
Effective July 1, 2017, all new applicants for licensure in New Hampshire, prior to being approved, are required to undergo a background check as specified in HB 650. This requirement also applies to psychologists who are applying for reinstatement. Applicants are responsible for all the costs involved in the background check as well as adhering to the procedures as specified in the law.
- Initial License
- Application Instructions
- Checklist for Psyc 303.03 (b) applicants holding licenses from other states and qualifying credentials
- License Reactivation Application
- Reinstatement Application for Expired Licenses
- Continuing Education Credits
New Hampshire participates in the PLUS application through the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards.
- Change of Address Form
- Name Change & Duplication Request Form
- Request for Inactive Status Form
- How to Obtain a Criminal Background Check
- Medicaid-to-Schools Questionnaire