Board of Registration for Medical Technicians Board Actions
Disciplinary action ordered by the Board of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy.
The Board of Registration for Medical Technicians retains disciplinary documents on this website for a 7 year period. To determine the discipline history of a particular licensee, you may use New Hampshire's Online License Verification website, which provides the disciplinary documents and the current status of the license.
This information is provided by the Board of Registration of Medical Technicians for public access to disciplinary actions taken by the Board consistent with the New Hampshire Right-To-Know law RSA Chapter 91-A. While the Board believes the information to be reliable, human error remains a possibility as does delay in updating information. Therefore, the Board makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information. Neither the New Hampshire Office of Licensed Allied Health Professionals, the State of New Hampshire nor any of the sources of the information shall be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the use or result obtained from the use of this information. Please let the Office of Licensed Allied Health Professionals know of any inaccuracies.
- Bosworth, Jillian, #002283, Decision and Order, 01/07/21
- Campbell, Jeremy, #003075, Decision and Order, 01/07/21
- Buckley, Jonathan, #002595, Board Order, 02/14/20
- Cheri Nicholson, #002892, Board Order, 02/14/20
- Zeigfinger, Sophia #001707, Settlement Agreement, 05/11/20
- Fulford, Jessica, #002344, Decision and Order, 06/04/2019
- King, Cassandra, #001558, Decision and Order, 06/04/2019
- Marcou, Kelsey, #002494, Decision and Order, 11/07/19
- Tollis, Sal #000328, Decision and Order, 06/04/2019
- Zeigfinger, Sophia, #001707, Preliminary Agreement Not To Practice, 06/04/2019