Boad of Manufactured Housing - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page

Guide to Resolving Disputes - Procedure for Filing a Complaint

Prior to filing the complaint with the Board, a final effort to resolve the matter is required. At least five (5) days prior to filing a complaint, the potential complainant must make a good faith attempt to resolve the matter by notifying the other party in writing of the conditions, which would constitute the basis for the complaint. Any complaint filed with the Board must include a sworn certification that the complainant has complied with this request. It is recommended that a certified or registered letter, return receipt requested, be mailed to the potential respondent stating the grounds for the complaint including an offer for settlement. Failure of the parties to reach a satisfactory settlement constitutes reason to file the complaint.

The cost of filing a complaint is $25.00. This fee may be waived for good cause. Complainants may represent themselves or they may choose to have an authorized representative or attorney present their case.

You may request a complaint form by mail, by telephone by email, by visiting the Board's website, or by fax:

Board of Manufactured Housing
121 South Fruit Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
(603) 271-2219
(603) 271-6990 (fax)

Complete the Complaint Form stating with specificity to reasons supporting your complaint. After completion of the Complaint Form mail or deliver it to the Board along with a complete copy of the applicable manufactured park rules. Also mail a copy to the other party.

Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
7 Eagle Square |  Concord, NH 03301
Main Telephone: (603) 271-2152