Mold Assessment Certification
Effective January 1, 2016 certification is required for persons engaged in residential mold assessment pursuant to RSA 310-A:189-b.
Governor's Emergency Order
- Emergency Order #29 Exhibit H
Modifications Applicable to all OPLC Licensed Professionals
- Certain Continuing Education Requirements for Licensed Professionals Waived
- Continuing Education of Licensed Professionals Through Remote Instruction
- Waiver of Notarization Requirements
- Electronic Signatures Accepted
RSA 310-A:189-b requires certification of residential mold assessment services through the American Council for Accredited Certification - click on the CRMI logo near the bottom right side of the page.