Professional Board: Nursing
Use this checklist to prepare before you apply. Required items not submitted may cause significant delays in the issuance of an Instructor Number.
- An active NH RN license along with appropriate education based upon the level of program (LPN, AD-RN, BSN-RN, and MSN-RN) per request.
- Documented clinical experience relevant to the specialty in which instruction is being requested.
- Each sponsoring institution shall submit for each proposed Nurse Educator the “Application for Faculty Approval Board Approved Education Programs”, found here: Educator Faculty Approval
- Copy of current resume
- Official copy of transcripts sent directly to the NH Board of Nursing at 7 Eagle Square, Concord NH 03301.
- If substitute request, please include the dates required.
Please submit to Stacy.J.Nachman2@oplc.nh.gov.
Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
New Hampshire Board of Nursing
7 Eagle Square Suite 300
Concord, NH 03301
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact email@example.com. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
IMPORTANT COVID-19 EMERGENCY LICENSE UPDATE: The NH COVID-19 State of Emergency expires on June 12, 2021 at 12:01 AM. The OPLC is no longer accepting applications for COVID-19 Emergency Licenses. All COVID-19 Emergency Licenses issued prior to June 12, 2021 will expire with the expiration of the COVID-State of Emergency. All healthcare COVID-19 emergency licenses will be converted to a temporary license that will be valid until January 31, 2022.
License Fees for Nursing
Education and Certifications
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other additional documents and forms