Pharmacy Board Actions
Disciplinary action taken by the Board of Pharmacy.
The Board of Pharmacy retains disciplinary documents on this website for a 7 year period. To determine the discipline history of a particular licensee, you may use New Hampshire's Online License Verification website, which provides the disciplinary documents and the current status of the license.
- Caitlin Taylor, Registration # PhT-125458, Voluntary Surrender 11/16/22
- Kevin Rivard, Pharmacist License # R3253, Settlement Agreement 11/16/22
- Cheshire Medical Center, Permit # 0069, Settlement Agreement 7/28/2022
- Richard Crowe, Jr. Pharmacist License # R1297, Settlement Agreement 07/20/2022
- Richard Crowe, Jr. Pharmacist # R1297, Preliminary Agreement Not to Practice 04/19/2022
- Richard Crowe, Jr. Pharmacist # R1297, Emergency Suspension 03/30/2022
- Melissa Siciliano, Pharmacist, License # R2536, Emergency Suspension 03/30/2022
- Melissa Siciliano, Pharmacist, License # R2536, Order Vacating Emergency Suspension 04/20/2022
- Melissa Siciliano, Pharmacist License # R2536, Settlement Agreement 07/20/2022