Reflexologists, Structural Integrators, and Asian Bodywork Therapists - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page


How to file a complaint about a licensed Reflexologist, Structural Integrator, or Asian Bodywork Therapist

Administrative Rules require that complaints be submitted in writing and shall contain the name, telephone number, and address of the complainant, the name and address of the licensee against whom the complaint is directed, date, time, place and summary of alleged violation(s) and any other information the complainant believes pertinent to the complaint.

Please submit the above to:

Advisory Board of Reflexology, Structural Integration, and Asian Bodywork Therapy
Office of Professional Licensure and Certification,
121 South Fruit Street, Suite 303
Concord NH 03301
(603) 271-3950 (fax)

Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
121 South Fruit Street |  Concord, NH 03301
Main Telephone: (603) 271-2152