Office of Professional Licensure and Certification - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page


To file a complaint, you may download the complaint form online or you may obtain a form by calling the Board office at (603) 271-2219.

Complaint Form pdf file and supporting documentation should be sent to:

NH Office of Professional Licensure
Division of Technical Professions 
121 South Fruit Street, Suite 201
Concord, New Hampshire 03301

Additional Complaint Forms


To file a complaint, write a brief description of the issues encountered and include:

  • The work the licensee was hired to perform, include dates;
  • The location of the project;
  • The problems encountered;
  • A list of witnesses if applicable; and
  • Attach all relevant documentation such as contracts, plans, maps, letters, reports. Failure to include all relevant documentation may delay review of your complaint.

New Hampshire law does not grant the Board authority or jurisdiction over civil matters. The Board's jurisdiction is limited.

The licensing boards do not have the authority to recover funds, award damages, or make judicial determinations. To pursue these types of remedies, you should seek legal advice. The Boards can only impose disciplinary sanctions against a licensed professional found to have violated New Hampshire Laws or Administrative Rules.

Portable Document Format Symbol Portable Document Format (.pdf). Visit for a list of free .pdf readers for a variety of operating systems.

Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
121 South Fruit Street |  Concord, NH 03301
Main Telephone: (603) 271-2152