Applications for Family Mediators
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
- Initial Application Checklist
- Memo to All Initial Applicants
- Initial Application Part 1: Public Information
- Initial Application Part 2: Confidential Personal Data
- Additional Requirements
- Intern Case Summary Form (A separate form is required for each case submitted).
- Intern Evaluation (An evaluation is required for each case submitted).
- Certified Mediators Willing to Take on Interns
Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Renewal of License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov.
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive a renewal notification 60 and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
Other Requirements for Licensure
Education & Certification of Training Program Requirements
Request a Wall Certificate
For other additional documents and forms