Applications for Family Mediators
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
- Initial Application Checklist
- Memo to All Initial Applicants
- Initial Application Part 1: Public Information
- Initial Application Part 2: Confidential Personal Data
- Additional Requirements
- Intern Case Summary Form (A separate form is required for each case submitted).
- Intern Evaluation (An evaluation is required for each case submitted).
- Certified Mediators Willing to Take on Interns
Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Renewal of License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov.
About Renewing Your License Online
Other Requirements for Licensure
For other additional documents and forms