Applications for Family Mediators
Welcome to Family Mediators Application Resources.
- Initial Application Checklist
- Initial Applicants Certification Process and Requirements
- Initial Application Part 1: Public Information
- Initial Application Part 2: Confidential Personal Data
- Additional Requirements
- Intern's Case Summary Form (A separate form is required for each case submitted).
- Intern Evaluation Form (An evaluation is required for each case submitted).
- Certified Mediators Willing to Take on Interns
Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Renewal of License
- Renewal Application Checklist
- Memo Regarding an Extension of Time to Complete Continuing Education Requirements
About Renewing Your License Online
7 Eagle Square, Concord NH 03223
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Directions: Google Maps