Welcome to OPLC Customer Support
The OPLC Customer Support Unit is here to help!
We can assist you with many of your Licensing Questions and Board Administration needs.
Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM thru 4:00 PM (excluding State Observed Holidays).
Need to Visit?
We are located at:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
“Active-pending renewal” licenses are fully active, functional licenses under which licensees can practice their professions. Expiration dates will be updated upon final processing.
Some OPLC Commonly Asked Questions:
- How do I log into my Account?
- How do I obtain a copy of my Receipt?
- How do I change my Name?
- How do I update my Contact Information online?
- How do I verify a License?
- How do I obtain a Criminal Background Check for Licensure?
- How do I submit an Application?
- How can I obtain a Temporary License?
- How do I request a Wall Certificate?
- How do I access Board Meetings & Events?
We are also available to help you with:
- Application Questions
- Licensing Questions and Requirements
- Online Licensee Accounts
- Board Meeting & Events
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please go to our website at www.oplc.nh.gov, or call 603-271-2152, and Press 1, to speak with one of our Customer Support Representatives. You can also Email us at CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov.