OPLC is proud to announce our latest partnership with the CE Broker for continuing education (CE) requirements. CE Broker is the leading continuing education system that connects licensing boards, education providers, and licensed professionals in one easy-to-use platform. The new system will allow licensees to upload their continuing education requirements throughout the year, as the CE’s are taken, to allow licensees the ability to see if they are on track to completing their CE’s for renewal.
Here’s a glimpse at what NH OPLC gains with CE Broker’s technology:
- CE tracking throughout the renewal period
- Easier ability to conduct CE auditing.
- Ability to import transcripts from national accrediting entities.
- Simplification of the renewal process.
- Up to date approved board courses.
Licensees who already have an account do not need to sign-up, all your information will remain the same.
Licensees who need to sign up with CE Broker, see the step-by-step instructions below.
Boards currently live with CE Broker:
- Board of Medicine
- Board of Pharmacy
- Board of Nursing
- Board of Land Surveyors
- Board of Professional Engineers
- Board of Architects
- Real Estate Commission
Course Approvals Live:
Course Instructor Approvals Live
Real Estate Commission
Boards Coming Soon:
- Board of Accountancy
- Board of Home Inspectors
- Board of Septic System Evaluators
Still have questions?
FAQs can be found here.
New: CE Broker Virtual Stakeholder Meetings
- CE Broker Virtual Stakeholder Meetings for Nursing and Pharmacy
- CE Broker Virtual Stakeholder Meeting for Professional Geologists
- CE Broker Virtual Stakeholder Meeting for Real Estate Education Providers
State of New Hampshire
Division Director of Licensing and Board Administration
Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
7 Eagle Square, Concord, NH 03301