The NH OPLC represents more than 50 licensed professions. Please check the listing of Boards below that require paper applications at this time.
Apply for a New License
Most initial license applications can be completed online.
- Visit your Board for Licensing Requirements
- Temporary Licensing Information for Health Care Workers
- Important Changes About Your License Period
- New Information about Reciprocity Licensing. HB594 recently passed making Reciprocity more streamlined in New Hampshire.
- Visit your Board for current Reciprocity Licensing Requirements
Renew a License
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive a renewal notification 60 days prior to the expiration of your license. Visit your Board home page for the link to the Online Renewal portal.
If you have questions about Licensing requirements, please visit your Board home page.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password or registration code to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact email@example.com. Include your name, telephone number and License number.
Need Assistance or Have Questions?