The NH OPLC represents more the 50 licensed professions. Please check the listing of Boards below that require paper applications at this time.
Visit OPLC COVID-19 for information about emergency licensing.
Apply for a New License
Most initial license applications can be completed online. Check the list of professions below that require a paper application.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive a renewal notification 60 and 15 days prior to the expiration of your license. Renewals for most professions are now available online at: https://forms.nh.gov/license/Login.aspx
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your board is able to receive applications online for renewal, paper applications are no longer accepted.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact [email protected]. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Professions that Require Paper Applications
- Barbering, Cosmetology, and Esthetics
- Court Reporters
- Dental Examiners
- Family Mediators
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers
- Guardian ad Litem
- Home Inspectors
- Home Installers
- Landscape Architects
- Mental Health Practice
- Natural Scientists
- Naturopathic Board
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Real Estate Commission
- Septic Evaluators
- Veterinary Medicine