The NH OPLC represents more than 50 licensed professions. Please check the listing of Boards below that require paper applications at this time.
OPLC is working to update current licensing systems to accommodate the provisions of Senate Bill 277, signed into law on June 3, 2022. SB277 extends the expiration date for the Emergency licensing process and the Emergency or Temporary licensing of Health Care workers enacted in SB155-FN (2021), converts the Temporary or Emergency licenses issued to permanent licenses, and extends the repeal dates of those provisions. billText.aspx (state.nh.us)
If you have any questions, please contact CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov.
- State of Emergency and Temporary Licensing Information
- Guidance pursuant to SB155 and new emergency licensing effective September 2021
- Plc 803 Emergency Licensure Under Laws of 2021, 121:2 - Emergency Rule - effective September 17, 2021
- SB277 Emergency or Temporary Health Care Licenses Converted to Permanent
Apply for a New License
Most initial license applications can be completed online. Check the list of professions below that require a paper application.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive a renewal notification 60 and 15 days prior to the expiration of your license. Renewals for all professions are now available online at: https://forms.nh.gov/license/Login.aspx
IMPORTANT NOTE: Paper applications for renewal are no longer accepted. If you have questions about Licensing requirements, please visit your Board home page.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password or registration code to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact email@example.com. Include your name, telephone number and License number.
Request a Wall Certificate
All licensees and certificate holders are issued a license / certificate electronically when licensed. This is sent to the email address on file with the office. If you would like a wall certificate as well, please send a letter requesting a wall certificate to our office: NH OPLC, 7 Eagle Square, Concord, NH 03301. The letter must include a check or money order for $20 dollars (cash is not accepted), as well as the licensee or certificate holder’s name as it appears on the license, license # (from the electronically issued license), profession licensed under and email and phone contact information, should we need to contact you. Upon receipt, the wall certificate will be mailed within approximately 30 days, as this printing is done by a vendor outside our office. Please contact OPLC Customer Support at CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov with any questions.
Professions that Require Paper Applications
- Barbering, Cosmetology, and Esthetics
- Court Reporters
- Dental Examiners
- Family Mediators
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers
- Guardian ad Litem
- Home Inspectors
- Home Installers
- Landscape Architects
- Mechanical Safety and Licensing
- Mental Health Practice
- Natural Scientists
- Naturopathic Board
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Real Estate Appraisers
- Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Septic Evaluators
- Veterinary Medicine