The NH OPLC represents more than 50 licensed professions. Please check the listing of Boards below that require paper applications at this time.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 EMERGENCY LICENSE UPDATE: The OPLC has adopted Emergency Rules to implement Laws of 2021, 121:2 relative to Emergency Licensure for certain health care professionals.
Note that all healthcare COVID-19 Emergency Licenses issued under the previous Emergency Orders and Emergency Rules have been converted to temporary licenses that are valid until January 31, 2022.
- State of Emergency and Temporary Licensing Information
- Guidance pursuant to SB155 and new emergency licensing effective September 2021
- Plc 803 Emergency Licensure Under Laws of 2021, 121:2 - Emergency Rule - effective September 17, 2021
Apply for a New License
Most initial license applications can be completed online. Check the list of professions below that require a paper application.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive a renewal notification 60 and 15 days prior to the expiration of your license. Renewals for all professions are now available online at: https://forms.nh.gov/license/Login.aspx
IMPORTANT NOTE: Paper applications for renewal are no longer accepted. If you have questions about Licensing requirements, please visit your Board home page.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password or registration code to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact email@example.com. Include your name, telephone number and License number.
Professions that Require Paper Applications
- Barbering, Cosmetology, and Esthetics
- Court Reporters
- Dental Examiners
- Family Mediators
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers
- Guardian ad Litem
- Home Inspectors
- Home Installers
- Landscape Architects
- Mechanical Safety and Licensing
- Mental Health Practice
- Natural Scientists
- Naturopathic Board
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Real Estate Appraisers
- Real Estate Commission
- Septic Evaluators
- Veterinary Medicine