OPLC Laws and Rules
Laws and Administrative Rules governing the Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
Laws & Rules by Board
Recently Adopted Rules
Rules posted here have been adopted and are in effect as noted, but have not yet been certified. Once certified, they will be posted on the OLS website at the link listed above under “Rules”. Until they are certified, the adopted rules are the official version of the rules in effect. For Rulemakings that amend only a portion of a set of existing rules, the amendments posted here must be read in conjunction with the remaining rules.
- Plc 200 Practice and Procedure - effective August 4, 2022 - supersedes prior rules
- Plc 801 Temporary Licensure - effective November 24, 2021
- Plc 802 Expedited Issuance of Temporary Licenses; Conversion of Emergency Licenses - Emergency Rule - effective December 23, 2021
- Plc 803 Emergency Licensure Under Laws of 2021, 121:2 - Emergency Rule - effective September 17, 2021
- Plc 1001 Purpose; Applicability; Definitions; Generally-Applicable Fees - effective January 27, 2022 - REPLACES INTERIM RULES
- Plc 1001.08, 1001.14, 1001.15, 1001.16 Professionals’ Health Program Fees; Fees for Letter of Good Standing, Warranty Seal - effective July 15, 2022
- Plc 1002 Application-Related Fees Specific to Each Profession - effective August 8, 2022 - REPLACES all Interim and Emergency rules in Plc 1002
- Plc 1003 Per Diem Compensation; Reimbursable Expenses - effective December 22, 2021 - REPLACES INTERIM RULES
- Plc 1003.02 & Plc 1003.06 Reimbursable Expenses for Board of Registration of Funeral Directors & Embalmers - effective May 26, 2022
- Plc 1100 Reflexologists, Structural Integrators, and Asian Bodywork Therapists - effective May 27, 2022
- Ph 2301.07 (Drug Control In Ambulatory Patient Treatment Areas) - Emergency Rule - effective 1/5/2022
Plc 700 Electrologists
Public Hearing: Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 1:30 PM in the Hearing Room at the OPLC offices at 7 Eagle Square, Concord NH
**You do not need to attend the hearing to submit written comments.**
Deadline for Submitting Written Comment: 4:00 PM on Friday, March 4, 2022
The deadline for submitting written comments has been extended to Friday, April 15, 2022
Please submit comments to OPLC-Rules@oplc.nh.gov.
A Final Proposal has been filed for review by the Joint Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules (JLCAR), anticipated to occur at the meeting scheduled for Thursday, September 15, 2022.
Plc 1002.10 - Application and Inspection Fees for Professions Regulated by the Board of Dental Examiners
This rulemaking has been withdrawn. The proposed fees are in Plc 1002 as adopted.