Applications for Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
Apply Online Now (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
In addition to the application form you will also need to read the Laws and Rules that govern those individuals licensed by the Board of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy.
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Initial Licensing.
Renewal of License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive an email renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact email@example.com. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
Other Requirements for Licensure
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other additional documents and forms