Board of Dental Examiners Laws and Rules
Laws and Administrative Rules governing Licensed Dental Examiners.
- RSA 317-A, Dental Practice Act
Recently Adopted Rules
- Den 403.07 Continuing Education Categories of Credit - Effective 4/19/2022
Den 301 various Application for Dental and Dental Hygienist Licensure, Fees, and Reinstatement of Licensure
Public Hearing: Monday, February 7, 2022 at 3:30 PM in the Hearing Room at the OPLC offices at 7 Eagle Square, Concord NH
**You do not need to attend the hearing to submit written comments.**
Deadline for Submitting Written Comment: 4:00 PM on Monday, February 7, 2022
Please submit comments to OPLC-Rules@oplc.nh.gov.
- Standing Order on Failed or Returned License Fee Payments (3/7/2022)
- Standing Order on Complaint, Response, Investigation Process (6/7/2021)
- Standing Order on Application Approval (3/2/2020)
Code of Ethics
- ADA Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct
- ADHA Code of Ethics for Dental Hygienists (pgs. 32-38)