Board of Massage Therapists Education, Training, and Requirements
Requirements for licensing as an Massage Therapist in New Hampshire.
Applicants must be in good mental and physical health and not convicted in New Hampshire or in any other state of any crime involving violence inflicted on a person or threatened against a person, or any sexually-related crime.
Initial License Requirements
- Submit a massage therapy license application and pay the required $110 license fee
- Graduate from a massage therapy school with a 750 hour curriculum that meets the educational requirements of New Hampshire Administrative Rules
- Must pass the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx).
- Maintain current Adult CPR and First Aid certifications
Renewal License Requirements
- Submit a massage therapy renewal application and pay the required $110 license renewal fee
- Submit documentation that 12 hours of continuing education coursework was completed in accordance with New Hampshire Administrative Rules