Board of Medicine Physician Assistants Licensure Requirements
The requirements listed are provided as a courtesy and are not official regulations of the Board. For a complete listing of all requirements and regulations, please go to Administrative Rules.
- Applicants must complete the application and pay the fee, currently $115.00.
- Applicants must have completed an "approved program" of education as defined in the Board's administrative rules, Med 601.03.
- Applicants must provide proof that they are currently certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Applicants must provide a statement (or a form) from a New Hampshire licensed physician accepting supervisory responsibility for the physician assistant.
- Two (2) letters of reference from physicians who have served in a supervisory capacity to the physician assistant are required.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume