Board of Optometry Opioid Prescribing
Information on prescribing opioids for pain management.
NH Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- New Hampshire Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Registration Information
- Training materials are available on the PDMP webpage.
Board Approved Continuing Medical Education (CME) regarding Opioid Prescribing
- Massachusetts Medical Society online CME Courses Regarding Pain Management
- American Academy of Physician Assistants Managing Pain Patients Who Abuse Prescription Drugs
- American Pain Society REMS for ER/LA Opioid Analgesics: The Keys to Safe Use
- Audio Digest Foundation Various educational activities
- Boston University School of Medicine Safe and Effective Opioid Prescribing for Chronic Pain
- Boston University School of Medicine SCOPE of Pain - Safe and Competent Opioid Prescribing Education
- Federation of State Medical Boards Model Policy for the Use of Opioid Analgesics in the Treatment of Chronic Pain
- Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine Pain Action Consulting Team (PACT): A Mentoring Model CME
- NIH: National Institute on Drug Abuse Safe Prescribing for Pain
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Substance Use in Adults and Adolescents: Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Massachusetts Medical Society Managing Risk When Prescribing Narcotic Painkillers for Patients
- Massachusetts Medical Society Managing Pain Without Overusing Opioids
- Massachusetts Medical Society Principles of Palliative Care & Persistent Pain Management (Modules 4 and 5)
- Massachusetts Medical Society New Opioid Prescribing Guidelines in Practice
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, NH Department of Health & Human Services Foundation for Healthy Communities, NH Medical Society and Anthem BlueCross BlueShield Medication Assistance Training (MAT) Waiver-X Certification Course
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC's National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC), CDC's Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA) and the University of Washington’s seven-part webinar series about the "CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain."