Board of Pharmacy Links
Pharmacy related website links.
- NH.Gov - New Hampshire State Government Online
Official Web Site of the State of New Hampshire
- NH Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- NH Society of Health-System Pharmacists (NHSHP)
Official website of the New Hampshire Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- NH Pharmacists Association
Official website of the New Hampshire Pharmacists Association
- NH Professionals Health Program (NHPHP)
NH Pharmacists, pharmacy technicians or pharmacy interns in need of assistance with substance abuse and addiction, psychiatric and mental health concerns, stress, burnout, work-related conflict or other life/family issues can find assistance through NHPHP
- NH Medical Society - Opioid Prescribing Resource
- Pharmacy Technician Guide
Helpful resources for those considering a career as a Pharmacy Technician
- Opioid Overdose Prevention for Pharmacists - Informational Site
- FAQ's on Naloxone for Opioid Overdose from Pharmacist's Letter
- Pill Identifier Tool from Healthline
Healthline provides a Pill Identifier tool on their site, which can be useful for those concerned about prescription drug abuse who want to learn more about unidentified pills. By inputting the imprint, color, and shape of any given pill, visitors can find all of the information they'll need about the use, side effects, and warnings of each drug.
- FDA Orange Book
Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence
- Effects of Illegal Drugs on the Heart
Information provided by the National CPR Association on the devastating effects of addiction on the human body, and specifically how illegal drugs affect the heart.
- DrugAbuse.com – Addictive Drugs A-Z
- Recovery Connection's List of Commonly Abused Drugs
View detailed information on common drugs of abuse (including prescription drugs), general information on drug abuse, and information on addiction treatment options and facilities by location.
- A-Z Drug Facts for the Professional
- American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists
Visitors to the web site will find information on important regulatory documents which affect the labeling, sale and distribution of homeopathic drug products. A brief history of homeopathy which provides the visitor with a better understanding of this unique health care modality and its place in the American health care system.
- The American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)
- NADDI (National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators)
This site has several interesting departments such as news about cases involving drug diversion and a "Helpline" which allows individuals to ask questions on prescription drug abuse.
- National Association of State Controlled Substance Authorities
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)
- United States Pharmacopeia
- DEA - Drug Enforcement Administration
- CPSC - Consumer Product Safety Commission
Information Of Interest To Healthcare Professionals The "Pharmacotherapy" Page Is Of Particular Interest To Pharmacists
A drug index designed to assist pharmacists needing immediate information on Rx and OTC drugs. Visitors can search by imprint code or key word. Full monographs are featured for popular new drugs.
For pharmacists interested in networking with other pharmacists, both nationally and internationally, through discussion groups, chat and job postings. PharmWeb yellow pages cover topics from alternative healthcare to veterinary health.
- MedicineWorld.Org's Online Medical Calculators
From Carboplatin dosing to five different Creatine Clearance and Activity Calorie calculators, this site has it all.
Helps you find your way through the sometimes overwhelming amount of healthcare information on the Internet.
- FDA News & Publications
- FDA "What's New Page"
- FDA Drug Safety and Availability
- FDA Drug Info
Info on new & generic drug approvals, ADR reporting (Medwatch), Aids clinical trial info, Orange Book, FDA approval list, FDA enforcement report, and warning letters.
- FDA Enforcement Report
Info on recalls & field corrections for Foods (Class I), Drugs (Class III), & Biologics (Class II).
- The CDC (Centers For Disease Control)
Contains fact sheets, info on emerging diseases, & CDC news.
- JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations)
Contains a detailed section on Sentinel Events, links to various healthcare sites, extensive list of JCAHO survey-related publications, & information on ORYX, JCAHO's new performance measurement tool.
- Needy Meds
Place to learn about pharmaceutical manufacturer's drug assistance programs.
Info on the status of investigational drugs, articles on drug development & the approval process, as well as info on genetic medicine.
- Institute of Safe Medication Practices
Safety alerts, special alerts & warnings, info on reporting med errors, & tips for avoiding med errors.
- "The Body"
Extensive resource for AIDS & HIV information.
- Power Pak
Excellent site for free CE programs for RPh's, MD's, & RN's - most programs are worth 2 CEU's.
- Medicine Net
Info on diseases and their treatments, symptoms, causes, & prevention, Drug info, medical dictionary in lay terms, and Poison Control Centers listed by state.
- Medical Matrix
This site provides an organized listing of thousands of medical internet sites, which are categorized as follows: Specialty and Disease Categorized Info, Clinical Practice, Literature, Education, Healthcare and Professionals, Computers, and Marketplace.
- University of Washington Medicinal Herb Garden
If you are interested in what a particular medicinal plant looks like, full color pictures of over 100 plants can be found on this site.
- National Coordinating Council for Medication Error Reporting
This site provides information on med errors and provides feedback and education to health professionals and encourages the development of error-prevention strategies.
- Herbs & Supplements
MedlinePlus (a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine & the National Institutes of Health) offers a comprehensive guide to herbs and supplements.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The website thepharmacytechnicians.com helps students who want to pursue a pharmacy technician career with information about the career including the pros and cons.
- Prescription Drug Abuse & Addiction Informational Page
Morningside Recovery offers lots of information on prescription drug abuse and addiction.
- Drug Facts for Teens and Adults
- Healthcare Related News Blog from McKesson
- Opioid Detox Guide
- Information on Opiate Abuse
- Information on Prescription Drug Abuse