Board of Professional Engineers Continuing Education
Continuing education requirements for Professional Engineers.
Exam Information for Licensure as a Professional Engineer in New Hampshire:
Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
Attention FE/EIT Candidates: The FE/EIT exam is now a computer based exam (CBT.) Registering for the FE exam is a two step process. Candidates approved by the Board must also register online with NCEES:
- NH Registration for the FE/EIT Exam
- Instructions: NCEES Registration for the FE Exam (Choose NH)
- NCEES Candidate Registration Guide
- FE Exam | NCEES
Exam or Licensure as Professional Engineer
- Please Note: If your business is a DBA, in the Assumed Names/Trade Names: field, please type in DBA and then the DBA name of the company.
- Deadline for October Exam is July 1.
- Deadline for April Exam is January 1.
- Deadline for October Exam is August 1. If you have not sat for the exam in the past 12 months please contact the Board office to confirm your application is still on file.
- Deadline for April Exam is February 1.
|Activity||Professional Development Hours|
|One College semester hour||45 PDH Credits|
|One College or Unit Quarter Hour||30 PDH Credits|
|One Continuing Education Unit (CEU)||10 PDH Credits|
|One Hour of Professional development in course work, seminars, or professional or technical presentations made at meetings, conventions or conferences||1 PDH Credit|
|Each professional journal, published paper, article or engineering text book||30 PDH Credits|
|Each published article for a trade journal||2 PDH Credits|
|Active participation in professional or technical societies||2 PDH Credits|
|Each patent||10 PDH Credits|
|Teaching or instructing qualifying courses or seminars, or making presentations at technical meetings shall earn PDH's at twice that of participants||Teaching credit shall not apply to full-time faculty.|
Courses and Providers
The list is provided as a public service only. The Office of Professional Licensure and Certification makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to whether this document is correct, complete, up-to-date, or as to any other relative fact. Independent verification of the contents is essential. For questions or more detailed information, please contact the Course sponsor.
- AEC Daily Corporation
- American Composites Manufacturers Association
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Public Works Association (APWA)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society for Engineering Education
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Auburn University Engineering Extension
- Boston University Corporate Education Center
- Continuing Education & Development, Inc.
- EDU Mine
- EPIC Educational Program Innovations Center
- Harvard University Center for Continuing Professional Education
- Kansas State University, Division of Continuing Education
- National Business Institute
- Northeastern University Professional Development Series
- Professional Development Options
- School of PE
- Titan Continuing Education, Inc.
- Viega Educational Facility
- Water Resources Learning Center
- Water/Wastewater Distance Learning