Skip to main content
scroll to top

Board of Reflexologists, Structural Integrators, and Asian Bodywork Therapists Licensing Requirements

Requirements for licensing as an Reflexologist, Structural Integrator, or Asian Bodywork Therapist in New Hampshire.

Initial Licensure

To obtain an initial bodyworker license in New Hampshire, an applicant must:

  • Submit a bodyworker license application and pay the required license fee;
  • Hold current National Certification from the appropriate association as required by RSA 328-H.

The national certification requirements for licensure shall be as follows:

  • A reflexologist shall hold current certification from the American Reflexology Certification Board.
  • A structural integrator shall hold current certification from the International Association of Structural Integrators or the Rolf Institute.
  • An Asian bodywork therapist shall hold current certification as a diplomate in Asian bodywork therapy from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).


Renewal Licensure

To renew a bodyworker license in New Hampshire, a licensee must:

  • Submit documentation of continuing national certification.