Board of Registration of Funeral Directors and Embalmers Laws and Rules
Laws and rules for NH OPLC Board of Registration of Funeral Directors and Embalmers
On January 13, 2021, OPLC’s Board of Registration of Funeral Directors and Embalmers voted on an initial proposal amending various sections of Frl 300-800. The Board has scheduled a public hearing on these rule changes for Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
Persons interested in providing oral testimony on this proposal may do so in person at the Zoom public hearing. Written testimony will be accepted by the end of the day on March 22, 2021 at 4:00 p.m., and may be submitted through mail at the address listed above below or via email to Thomas.R.Broderick@oplc.nh.gov.
- RSA 325, Funeral Directors and Embalmers
- RSA 325-A, Cremation of Human Remains
- RSA 289, Cemeteries
- RSA 290, Burials and Disinterments
- RSA 611-B, Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
- RSA 5-C:62, Vital Records Administration - Death Registration Forms and Procedures