Renew Your License Online
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive an email renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
Instructions for Renewals
- First time renewing your license online? Create an account in the Customer Portal. Once logged in, use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account. See the attached document for instructions: Customer Portal Account Creation & Log-in
- Already have an account? Use your email address and password to access the Customer Portal to complete your renewal application.
- Forgot your password? Use your email address to create a new one on the Customer Portal login page.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information during your Renewal Application
- Upload Required Documents during your Renewal Application