Applications for Alcohol and Other Drug Use Professionals
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
- How to Obtain a Criminal Background Check
- Military Service Question
- Confidential Page for All Initial Applicants
- (IC & RC Exam Registration) International Certification Exam Registration
- CRSW Applicants
- LADC Applicants (non-reciprocity based), and MLADC Applicants who do not currently hold a LADC license issued by the Board
- LADC Applicants (reciprocity based pursuant to Alc 309)
- MLADC Applicants who are currently licensed by the Board as a LADC
- MLADC Applicants (reciprocity based pursuant to Alc 312.01)
- LCS Applicants
- CEU Providers
- Apply Online Now Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Initial Licensing. You can also use this link to check the status of your Application and:
- Register to take one of the LADC Exams
- PR - Certified Recovery Support Worker
- ADC - Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- AADC - Master Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- CS - Licensed Clinical Supervisor
- Check the status of your pending application
- Upload documents to your file to complete an application
Renew a License
- Visit: Online Applications for Renewal You can also use this link to check the status of your Application and renew your Certification.
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov.
ADCs - LADCs/MLADCs licenses only: To complete the health professions survey requirement for license renewal, please visit the Health Professions Survey page. Note: Inactive status licenses are exempt from the survey requirement.
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive an email renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
Reinstatement of License
Other Requirements for Licensure
Request a Wall Certificate
For other additional documents and forms