Board of Licensing for Alcohol and Other Drug Use Professionals
The Board of Licensing for Alcohol and Other Drug Use Professionals is comprised of seven members nominated by the Governor and approved by the Executive Council. The membership must include four master licensed alcohol and drug counselors, one licensed alcohol and drug counselor, and one member of the general public.
Who We Regulate:
- Certified Recovery Support Worker
- Licensed Clinical Supervisor
- Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor
- Master Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor
- OPLC Website Survey:
Tell us about your Office of Professional Licensure and Certification website experience!
- Important Changes About Your License Period
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord NH, 03301
Welcome to OPLC Customer Support