Applications for Psychologists
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
Effective July 1, 2017, state law requires all new applicants for licensure in New Hampshire to undergo a criminal background check. This requirement also applies to Psychologists who are applying for reinstatement. Applicants are responsible for all the costs involved in the background check as well as adhering to the procedures as specified in the law.
- Application Instructions
- License Application
- Internship Confirmation Form
- Post Doctoral Experience Form
- Graduate Program Course Sheet
- Summary of Supervised Clinical Experience Form
- Supervisor Confirmation of Clinical Experience Form
- Supervisor's Confirmation of Post Doc Clinical Experience Form
- Professional Reference Form
- Exam Essay Questions
- Verification of Licensure in Another State/Jurisdiction Form
- How to Obtain a Criminal Background Check
- Checklist for Psyc 303.03 (b) Applicants Holding Licenses from Other States and Qualifying Credentials
- Optional Medicaid-to-Schools Questionnaire
- Optional Military Questionnaire
Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Renewal of License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov.
Psychologists - To complete the health professions survey requirement for license renewal, please visit the Health Professions Survey page. Note: Inactive status licenses and school psychologist licenses are exempt from the survey requirement.
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive a renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
Reinstatement of License
Request for Inactive Status
Renewal of Inactive Status
Other Requirements for Licensure
Request a Wall Certificate
For other additional documents and forms