Board of Medicine Laws and Rules
Laws and Administrative Rules governing Licensed Medical Professionals.
Recently Adopted Rules
- Med 412.03 and Med 413.02 Voluntary Surrender and Settlement Agreement - Effective 11/19/2022
- Med 608 Renewal Application - Effective 9/13/2022
Med 403.01 and Med 403.02 Severance of Connection and Change of Address
Public Hearing: Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 2:30 PM at the OPLC offices at 7 Eagle Square, Concord NH
**You do not need to attend the hearing to submit written comments.**
Deadline for Submitting Written Comment: 4:00 PM on Monday, December 19, 2022
Please submit comments to OPLC-Rules@oplc.nh.gov.
The OPLC has adopted an Interim rule to establish 2-year renewal fees for Physician Assistant Licenses. See Plc 1002.26 on the OPLC Laws and Rules page.
- Order on Consent Licenses (9/15/2021)
- Order on Failed or Returned Licensee Fee Payments (4/6/2022)
- Order on Approval Process for Consent License Renewal Applications (7/6/2022)