Board of Medicine Laws and Rules
Laws and Administrative Rules governing Licensed Medical Professionals.
Recently Adopted Rules
- Med 600 Various - Physician Assistant - Effective 12/31/2023
- Med 200 - Organizational and Procedural Rules - Effective 10/4/2023
- Med 403.01 and Med 403.02 - Severance of Connection and Change of Address - Effective 7/2/2023
The OPLC has adopted an Interim rule to establish 2-year renewal fees for Physician Assistant Licenses. See Plc 1002.26 on the OPLC Laws and Rules page.
- Order on Consent Licenses (9/15/2021)
- Order on Failed or Returned Licensee Fee Payments (4/6/2022)
- Order on Approval Process for Consent License Renewal Applications (7/6/2022)