Board of Medicine License Application - Physician
Information for applying for a Physician license.
All applicants for full licensure shall complete two (2) separate applications; the first being the FCVS application and the second being the physician license application. All applicants for full licensure in New Hampshire are required to submit their background credentials to the Federation Credentials Verification Service (FCVS). FCVS is a service of the Federation of State Medical Boards and was created to help simplify the licensure process for physicians (both M.D.'s and D.O.'s).
Applications for review by the Board of Medicine (“Board”) at its monthly meeting must be complete on or before the Friday prior to the monthly meeting at 4:00 P.M. in order to be on the Board’s agenda for that month’s meeting.
- Online application process for medical and osteopathic physicians
- Addendum to Physician Application
- How to apply for Reinstatement of License
- How to apply for a Locum Tenens license
- How to apply for a Camp license
- How to apply for a Special Visiting Professor License
- Verification of License Form
- Change of Address Form
- Licensure Requirements
- Optional Informational Question for initial license
- Optional questionnaire Regarding Medicaid-to-Schools and Application for Licensure
Standing Order, Substantive Waivers Issued Under MED 211.01(f) during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Med 305.04(c)(8) Standing Order waiving, under certain circumstances, the requirement in Med 305.04(c)(8) that applicants for a resident training license must provide certification from the NBME that the applicant has taken and passed USMLE Step 2 (Clinical Skills).