Board of Medicine Physician Links
Physician related websites.
- Certification for DOT Medical Exams
Beginning May 21, 2014, the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners will require all medical examiners who wish to perform physical examinations for interstate commercial motor vehicle drivers to be trained and certified in FMCSA physical qualification standards.
- Federation Credentials Verification Service
Simplify the application process for yourself in New Hampshire and other states by using the Federation of State Medical Boards Credential Verification Service.
Request license verifications from other state boards.
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
Is that a Schedule II or Schedule III medication? Can't remember? Check here for the facts and information from the DEA.
- Department of Health and Human Services, Child Protection Services
New Hampshire Law requires any person who suspects that a child under age 18 has been abused or neglected must report that suspicion immediately to DCYF.
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Educational Commission for Foreign Graduates
- Food And Drug Administration
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Other New Hampshire Links
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Dartmouth Medical School
- NH Osteopathic Association
- NH Society of Physician Assistants
- NH Medical Society, Opioid Prescribing Resource