Applications for Acupuncture
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
- Checklist for Initial Acupuncture License
- Initial Application
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist Initial Certification Application
Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Renew a License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov.
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive an email renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
Temporary licenses are available via RSA 310-A:1-f. Any applicant MUST hold an active license in good standing from another State.
To apply for a Temporary License, navigate to the online application site (https://forms.nh.gov/license/Login.aspx) and select “Create an Account.” Once created, use the option “OPLC” for your Profession on the “New Application” page, then complete the application process.
License Fees for Acupuncture
Education and Certifications
Request a Wall Certificate
For other additional documents and forms