Applications for Acupuncture
Licensing applications and resources for Acupuncture
- Checklist for Initial Acupuncture License
- Initial Application
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist Initial Certification Application
Renew a License
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive an email renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
IMPORTANT COVID-19 EMERGENCY LICENSE UPDATE: The NH COVID-19 State of Emergency expires on June 12, 2021 at 12:01 AM. The OPLC is no longer accepting applications for COVID-19 Emergency Licenses. All COVID-19 Emergency Licenses issued prior to June 12, 2021 will expire with the expiration of the COVID-State of Emergency. All healthcare COVID-19 Emergency Licenses will be converted to a temporary license that will be valid until January 31, 2022.
License Fees for Acupuncture
Education and Certifications
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at email@example.com.
For other additional documents and forms