Applications for APRN
Licensing applications and resources for Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
Apply Online Now (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Initial Licensing.
Renew a License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov.
APRNs - To complete the health professions survey requirement for license renewal, please visit the Health Professions Survey page. Note: Inactive status licenses and initial APRN licenses issued after the start of the corresponding survey cycle (7/1) are exempt from the survey requirement.
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive an email renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
Reinstate a License
- Checklist for APRN Reinstatement License
- Application for License Reinstatement: Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (A.P.R.N.)
Temporary licenses are available via RSA 310-A:1-f. Any applicant MUST hold an active license in good standing from another State.
To apply for a Temporary License, navigate to the online application site (https://forms.nh.gov/license/Login.aspx) and select “Create an Account.” Once created, use the option “OPLC” for your Profession on the “New Application” page, then complete the application process.
License Fees for Nursing
Education and Certifications
Request a Wall Certificate
For other additional documents and forms