Applications for LPN
Applications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Checklist for LPN License by Comparable Education
- Checklist for LPN License by Examination
- Checklist for LPN License by Examination for Foreign Educated Nurses
- Checklist for LPN License by Endorsement (Reciprocity)
- LPN Endorsement Verification (Reciprocity)
- Checklist for LPN License by Endorsement for Foreign Educated Nurses
Apply Online Now (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Initial Licensing.
Renew a License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive an email renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact email@example.com. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
Reinstate a License
IMPORTANT COVID-19 EMERGENCY LICENSE UPDATE: The NH COVID-19 State of Emergency expires on June 12, 2021 at 12:01 AM. The OPLC is no longer accepting applications for COVID-19 Emergency Licenses. All COVID-19 Emergency Licenses issued prior to June 12, 2021 will expire with the expiration of the COVID-State of Emergency. All healthcare COVID-19 emergency licenses will be converted to a temporary license that will be valid until January 31, 2022.
License Fees for Nursing
Education and Certifications
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other additional documents and forms