Applications for Mechanical Safety and Licensing
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
- Initial Application for License (Gas) - Application Packet
- Apprentice/Trainee (Gas) - Application Packet
- Water & Oil Treatment Certification Application
- Application for Voluntary Certification of Oil Heating Technicians
- Affidavit for Proof of Field/Work Experience
- Apprentice/Trainee - Endorsement Letter
- Business Entity - Application
- Criminal Background Check (if required)
Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Renewal of License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at CustomerSupport@oplc.nh.gov.
About Renewing Your License Online
Reinstatement of License
For information on reinstating a License, please contact Customer Support at 603-271-2152.
Other Requirements for Licensure
For other additional forms and documents