Applications for Mechanical Safety and Licensing
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
Paper Applications will not be accepted at the Office of Professional Licensure and Certification until July 21, 2021. Please visit the Mechanical Safety and Licensing Board on the Department of Safety website for all Licensing inquiries.
- Affidavit for Proof of Field/Work Experience
- Apprentice/Trainee - Endorsement Letter
- Business Entity - Application
- Existing License Number Transfer Policy
- Criminal Background - Request Form (if required)
*** Payment and Form must be mailed or submitted directly to the NH State Police Criminal Records Bureau, 33 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH. Please contact them at 603-223-3867 with any questions regarding this process. ***
Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Renewal of License
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive an email renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact email@example.com. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
What can I do online?
- Renew Online
- Update Personal Information
- Upload Required Documents
Reinstatement of License
For information on reinstating a License, please contact Customer Support at 603-271-2152.
Other Requirements for Licensure
Education & Certification Requirements
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other additional documents and forms