Applications for NH Real Estate Commission
This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.
- Salesperson Application
- Broker Application
- Firm License Application
- Firm Branch Application
- Trade Name Registration Form
PLEASE NOTE: These Forms CANNOT be used for Renewals
Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Renewal of License
Visit: Online Applications for Renewal (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)
Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Renewals.
If you currently have a NH license, you will receive an email renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
- First time renewing your license online? Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
- Already have an account? Use your username and password to access your online application.
- Forgot your username? Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
- Need a registration code? Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact email@example.com. Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.
Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
- Equivalency Packet (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Other Requirements for Licensure
Education & Certification Requirements
Amendment and Other Miscellaneous Forms and Documents
If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at email@example.com.
For other additional documents and forms