Applications for NH Real Estate Commission

This resource page provides applications for licensure, required forms to be completed and submitted with applications, education or certification requirements for renewal of a license.

NH Real Estate Commission Home

Initial License

Required Forms:

PLEASE NOTE: These Forms CANNOT be used for Renewals

Mail your completed application, required forms and payment to:

Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301

Forms of Payment Accepted for Paper Applications: Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check


For Firms, Firm Branches, and Trade Names

  • Apply Online Now  (Paper applications are no longer accepted for licensing Real Estate businesses)

Renewal of License

Visit: Online Applications for Renewal  (You can also use this link to check the status of your Application)

If you are unsure of any required credits for renewal, please contact OPLC Customer Support at

    Please Note: Paper applications are no longer accepted for Renewals.

    If you currently have a NH license, you will receive an email renewal notification at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.

    • First time renewing your license online?  Use the registration code from your renewal notification to create your online account.
    • Already have an account?  Use your username and password to access your online application.
    • Forgot your username?  Use your registration code to access your license online for renewal.
    • Need a registration code?  Your registration code is included on your renewal notification. If you need a registration code, please contact  Include your name, telephone number, License number and request for a registration code.

    Forms of Payment Accepted for Online Applications: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express

    Equivalency Documents

    Other Requirements for Licensure

    Education & Certification Requirements and Approved Courses

    NH Real Estate Commission Examination Information & Forms

    Amendment and Other Miscellaneous Forms and Documents

    Request a Wall Certificate

    For other additional documents and forms

    NH Real Estate Commission Home