NH Real Estate Commission
The Real Estate Commission was established to develop and maintain the ethical, professional and educational standards for the licensure of Salespersons and Brokers in New Hampshire to safeguard the state's citizens by regulating the practice of real estate brokers and salespersons in order to ensure that they meet and maintain minimum standards which promote public understanding and confidence in the business of real estate brokerage.
Who We Regulate:
- Associate Broker
- Managing Broker
- Principal Broker
- Real Estate Firm
- Real Estate Firm Branch
- Real Estate Trade Name
- CE Broker Virtual Stakeholder Meeting for Real Estate Education Providers, February 23, 2024 at 9:00 AM
- New Hampshire Real Estate Commission's Testing Provider, PSI, Inc.
Update on School Locations
- Real Estate Commission Workshop - February 9, 2024
- All Continuing Education for the NH Real Estate Commission will now be tracked through CE Broker
- PSI Updated National Real Estate Broker and Salesperson Examinations
- Important Changes About Your License Period
- OPLC Website Survey:
Tell us about your Office of Professional Licensure and Certification website experience!
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord NH, 03301
Welcome to OPLC Customer Support