NH Real Estate Commission Laws and Rules
Laws and Administrative Rules governing Licensed Real Estate Commission
- RSA 331-A, the New Hampshire Real Estate Practice Act
On February 16, 2021, the NH Real Estate Commission voted on an initial proposal to readopt with amendments Rea 301.03 and Rea 302.03. The Board has scheduled a public hearing on these rule changes for Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
Persons interested in providing oral testimony on this proposal may do so in person at the public hearing. Written testimony on this proposal will be accepted through the end of the day on Tuesday, April 20, 2021, and may be submitted through mail at the address listed below or via email to OPLC-Rules@oplc.nh.gov.
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord NH, 03301
Declaratory Rulings issued by the NH Real Estate Commission
- Declaratory Ruling on the Applicability of RSA 331-A Regarding the Use of Electronic Signatures
- Declaratory Ruling on the Applicability of the Use of Electronic Recordkeeping of Real Estate Records
- Declaratory Ruling on Concessions
- Declaratory Ruling on the Applicability of RSA 331-A to www.zerobrokerfees.com
- Declaratory Ruling on the Definition of "First Business Meeting" as Used in Rea 701.01(a) and the Definitions of "Substantive Communication" and "Initial Acts"
- Declaratory Ruling on the Definition of "Reasonable Supervision" as Used in RSA 331-A:16,I-II and RSA 331-A:26,XXVII
- Declaratory Ruling on Applicability of RSA 331-A:13, IV to the sale of HUD-owned properties
- Declaratory Ruling on Payments to LLC
- Declaratory Ruling on Sharing Commissions With Another Principal
- Declaratory Ruling on 3rd Party Solicitations for a Licensee